HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR CLIENTS AND CREW
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
Global Pictures will continue to trade during the Australian Coronavirus Pandemic with strict protocols in
place until Australian Government health authorities can advise otherwise.
To ensure the safety of our clients and crew, Global Pictures have implemented the following COVID-19
measures for all of our productions.
• No crew member who has travelled overseas in the last 14 days is permitted on set.
• No crew member to have been in contact with anyone that has COVID-19 or is currently being tested shall be permitted on set.
• No crew member who have any cold/flu like symptoms are permitted on set.
• Ensure that all parties are comfortable at the shoot.
• Minimum recommended crew and other parties on sets to reduce social interaction.
• Equipment must only be handled by the equipment owner or their appointed assistant.
• Increased hand washing and cleaning of handled equipment.
• General social distancing rules as best as practicable as recommended by Government health sources.